In 2017 I resolve:
- To watch every Giants game
- To lose 15 lbs of extra verbiage in all my posts
- To learn more about the Giants Minor League prospects
- To write a few quips as funny as Matthew’s
- To hire Dr. Lefty as Managing Editor of TWG
- To get Buster Posey to autograph my jersey
- To interview Timmy
- To get Giants press credentials and interview Joe Panik
- To watch the Giants play in Chicago, Washington, Atlanta, New York and Miami
- To learn how to Surf with Surf Maui
- To find Clutch Up’s Guest Post I lost in Email
- To not alllow any advertising on TWG
- To hire an artist for our graphics department
- To organize a TWG annual convention at Willie Mays Field
- To shake Bruce Bochy’s hand
- To acquire an autographed Willie Mays baseball
- To attend the Giants World Series Parade
- To be nice to all of you even when you are not nice to me (You know who you are!)
- To assume that Bochy, Sabean and Evans know more about the Giants players than I do
- To meet Amy G.
- To petition MLB to introduce handshakes between teams at the conclusion of each series
- To give The Oracle a hug.
- To meet Efrain in New York when I go to a Giants-Mets game.
- To make this a fun and interesting blog.