You know it’s been a long offseason from baseball and the Giants when:
- You look forward to the Pro Bowl
- You enjoy reading about the 2016 Presidential election
- You apply baseball lingo to other sports (Stephen Curry goes deep!)
- You kind of start to miss Santiago Casilla
- You start looking at the Giants 2017 promotional giveaways schedule
- You watch Japanese Baseball League highlights
- You watch Arizona Fall League highlights
- You spend more time worrying about the Baseball Hall of Fame inductions than the Presidential election
- You start thinking about trade deadline deals for 2017
- You start enjoy all the comments on TWG, no matter how silly and arcane
- You think the World Baseball Classic should be played in January to counter the NFL Playoffs, every year
spend too much time readingread Hunter Pence’s Twitter posts
It could be worse fellow Togethers, you could be forced to read the comments like these on McCovey Chronicles:
You said he played like shit because he got married; it’s pretty straightforward.
Wrong again Batman!
I said he was distracted…and anyone that watches him can clearly see it. It is indisputable!!! But you probably think building a 50 foot wall will keep people from getting a 51 foot ladder! Numbnuts!
I’m sorry, I can’t respond to this because it’s giving me such bad cognitive dissonance.
I don’t think you know what “indisputable” means.
It is literally being disputed by anyone who is not you right now.
That’s not misogynistic.
Anybody can be distracted by anything. If you’re distracted by your marriage, doesn’t that say good things about your wife, rather than bad ones?
Ain’t nobody got time to play Devil’s advocate with you.
Yes, Machiara…You are correct!
Good observation, if only the others would understand the difference!
Why would someone, who does not know a player personally, automatically blame his wife for his injury or poor play?
What if his body is wearing down? What if it’s his coffee addiction? Our issue is this nutcase’s obsession with blaming the woman. And he says “INDISPUTABLE!”.
Tell me what part about a wild, asinine guess about a stranger’s personal life is “indisputable”?
He talked about how tacos taste good with coffee
13 days till pitchers and catchers report.