Tonight’s Game: Padres (42-55) Vs Giants (38-61) at Willie Mays Field, 1:05 PM
Dinelson Lamet (3-4, 6.40) Vs. Ty Blach (6-5, 4.36)
Usually Sundays are a chance for me to cook for my parents and maybe a few friends with the Giants game in the background. Today I am going full on BBQ: smoked ribs, smoked chicken, homemade mustard bbq sauce, collard greens, sweet potatoes, all made from scratch with my secret rub…
I’m going to wash it all down, or pre-wash it, with a Charleston:
- 3 parts firefly iced tea vodka
- 2 parts mineral water (sparkling)
- one half lemon fresh squeezed
- 5 pieces of mint muddled
Server in a high ball glass filled with ice and let the divine taste of South Carolina wash all over you…
This series the Giants have faced a pitcher named “Jhoulys”. Today they face a Padre starter named “Dinelson”. Baseball is weird.
- What is a Giants bucket hat?
- Is Dyson a part of the Giants future or a trade chip?
- Will someone please tell Hunter Pence he is bailing on every pitch?
- Will the Giants break 2.5 million in attendance this year?
- Is Gorkys Hernandez really hitting better, with a higher average than BB9?