The Giants are trying to get their first win this season at Coors.
The Giants must go at least 9-12 to avoid losing 100 games and yes, Efrain it does matter because of pride, and the awful permanent stain of that horrible triple digits loss mark. The Giants are one of the greatest, most tradition-laden and important franchises in sports history. A 100 loss season taints that a bit and certainly means exponentially more than a 99-loss season from the pure point of semiotics.
- Will The Panda bust out of his slump?
- Is Johnny Cueto back to his old, excellent form or should we be worried?
- Who is hotter right now Joe Panik or Brandon Crawford?
- Should Buster hold his hand behind his back or behind his mitt when receiving a pitch like catchers in Little League are taught?
- Which Minor League Giant is having the best season in 2017?